As my wife and I sat around the living room last night, surfing TV channels, she stopped on a rerun of Oprah’s Favorite Things. I’m usually not one for Oprah entertainment but this was different. For those of you who don’t know – Oprah hosts one episode per year dedicated to her favorite things 87 things o be exact – she introduces each item and every member of the audience gets one! It’s incredible – her favorite things range from a Faux-Fur jacket for your dog ($39) to the Apple iPhone 6S($749).
You may be thinking to yourself: “Nick – why are you talking about Oprah here at the air rifle club?” Well – in celebration of Oprah I give you – Jefklak’s Favorite Things! We will be listing some of our favorite things here at the Air Rifle Club. Unfortunately we won’t be giving them away but enjoy them anyway!
- The Hatsan 95 Air Rifle – as many of you know this is my all time favorite air rifle. You must get it!
- Crosman Destroyer Pellets – .177 Caliber – the best pellets on the market!
- LOOGU Net Camouflage – perfect for hunting small game!
- Personal Hydration Camouflage Water Bottle – Stay hydrated.
- IRONMAN Gravity – this is the inversion table reviews website around – great for stretching out after a long air rifle session.
- Gamo Whisper Silent Cat Air Rifle – this is quickly becoming my favorite tactical style air rifle – and it comes with a great silencer!
- New York Times – this is my favorite newspaper to read still – especially the restaurant reviews.
- JetBlue – my favorite airline – especially good for booking vacation packages.
- Chattanooga Rifle Club – the best rifle club in all of Chattanooga.
As you can see – not all of the items here are directly air rifle related – but most are close enough. We can enjoy things outside of just air rifles though – right? Travel is nice and so are restaurants! Also – if you’re ever in Chattanooga -check out that rifle club. Nice guys and gals over there.
Check back as I’ll be adding more stuff to this list as I come across things. Have something you think we should add? Use the contact us form to get in touch – we would love to hear what you have to say.
UPDATE – 08/03/2016
After a couple emails – we’ve decided to follow up with a second post later this year outlining favorite reader submitted things. Thanks you for the feedback!